We would like to update you on the precautions we are taking to maintain the health and safety of our staff and community while continuing to provide the best care possible for your cats. These are based on recommendations made by the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) as well as the CDC and New York State Department of Health.
- Hours revised Tuesday, March 31, 2019: Manhattan Cat Specialists will be open 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We will be closed Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
- We will be performing additional and frequent sanitizing of all areas of the clinic throughout the day.
- We will only be seeing cats on an emergency, sick, injured and/or chronic basis. Wellness visits and elective surgeries will be scheduled at least one month from now. Surgeries in the near future will be booked based on the attending veterinarian’s recommendation.
- We will be taking your cat’s medical history over the phone prior to your appointment which will help keep our waiting room free of people.
- We ask that cat owners limit the number of family members who bring cats to the clinic. We are requesting only one person come to the appointment.
- For medication refills, please call ahead so we can arrange a pick-up time and take payment by phone, which will help keep our waiting room free of people.
- We ask that you do not schedule an appointment if you are ill or have had a possible exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days but are not showing symptoms. We are asking the same for our employees to ensure the health and safety of our cat owners as well.
We will continue to comply with all state recommendations for health and safety during this time of national emergency. As we are all aware, the situation changes daily and we will continue to do our best to keep our cat owners updated.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! Be safe.
The veterinarians and staff at Manhattan Cat Specialists
We provide the latest in medicine with an emphasis on sound laboratory and imaging diagnostics, pain minimizing, and discomfort alleviation.
Extensive Feline Exams
We recommend that every feline get examined twice a year, not just when health problems arise. We want your cat's health to be top of mind year long.
Custom Health Plans
Our doctors develop tailored health plans for every stage of your cat's 9 lives.
“The best diagnosis and treatment.”- Richard S.
“I was very pleased with our experience.”- Alexis N.
“I highly recommend this practice.”- Amy C.