Manhattan Cat Specialists COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of our clients, team members and our community are our highest priority and we want to share the measures we have put in place to protect our clients, team, and our community while we provide the best care possible for your cats.
At Manhattan Cat Specialists, we are closely working with local authorities to adhere to guidelines to keep New Yorkers safe. Our team is diligently following the prevention guidelines as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control, the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) as well as the New York State Department of Health.
- We ask that cat owners limit the number of family members who bring cats to the clinic. We are requesting only one person come to the appointment.
- For medication refills, please call ahead so we can arrange a pick-up time and take payment by phone.
- As mandated by the state, we ask all clients to please wear a mask when interacting with our team members during services.
- We will be performing additional and frequent sanitizing of all areas of the clinic throughout the day.
- All team members are required to wear masks, frequently wash their hands, and use hand sanitizer throughout the day as well as adhere to strict social distancing protocols
- We ask that you do not schedule an appointment if you are ill or have had a possible exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days but are not showing symptoms. We are asking the same for our employees to ensure the health and safety of our cat owners as well.
We will continue to comply with all state recommendations for health and safety during this time.
Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your beloved pets.
Please call us at (917) 242-4235 with any questions.
We provide the latest in medicine with an emphasis on sound laboratory and imaging diagnostics, pain minimizing, and discomfort alleviation.
Extensive Feline Exams
We recommend that every feline get examined twice a year, not just when health problems arise. We want your cat's health to be top of mind year long.
Custom Health Plans
Our doctors develop tailored health plans for every stage of your cat's 9 lives.
“The best diagnosis and treatment.”- Richard S.
“I was very pleased with our experience.”- Alexis N.
“I highly recommend this practice.”- Amy C.