Upper West Side Cat Veterinary Services
Our Manhattan Cat Specialists Offers a Complete Range of Medical & Diagnostic Services
We are a progressive veterinary hospital with a wide range of services for your cats. We believe in quality veterinary care and convenience. That’s why we’re determined to offer you and your cat as many services as we can. This helps create a stronger bond between us, you, and your cat.
Veterinarians & Clinical Staff Dedicated to Keeping Your Cat Healthy
At Manhattan Cat Specialists, we make it a priority to provide every feline patient with compassionate and experienced care. We pride ourselves on being big enough to handle any necessary service, but small enough to provide individual care and attention to both you and your feline friend.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Spay/neuter and other surgeries: Our expert veterinarians perform surgeries, including spays and neuters, for your cats on a daily basis.
- Laboratory diagnostics: Laboratory tests are an essential part of every veterinary practice. These tests aid us in diagnosing the possible illnesses your cat suffers from.
- Digital diagnostic imaging: Images acquired digitally, along with physical exam findings and the patient’s medical history, are used to help diagnose the patient’s condition or disease.
- Peaceful and compassionate euthanasia: The decision to euthanize is often the most difficult decision a cat owner has to make. Humane, gentle euthanasia can be performed at our clinic.
- Dentistry: Veterinary dentistry is one of the most important and overlooked areas of pet health. Our hospital provides total dental care for cats.
- Microchipping: Microchips contain a number that is linked to a national database. If your cat runs away and is found, any animal hospital, shelter, or humane society can use a microchip reader to read the unique ID number contained on the chip and reunite you with your cat.
- Travel certificates: In order for your cat(s) to fly internationally or domestically, you may need certain verification documents that certify your cat is healthy and safe for travel.
- Short- and long-term boarding: Our feline-only boarding area and cat condos are designed to provide comfort and privacy in a calm and quiet facility.
We provide the latest in medicine with an emphasis on sound laboratory and imaging diagnostics, pain minimizing, and discomfort alleviation.
Extensive Feline Exams
We recommend that every feline get examined twice a year, not just when health problems arise. We want your cat's health to be top of mind year long.
Custom Health Plans
Our doctors develop tailored health plans for every stage of your cat's 9 lives.
“The best diagnosis and treatment.”- Richard S.
“I was very pleased with our experience.”- Alexis N.
“I highly recommend this practice.”- Amy C.